Używamy cookies aby ułatwić korzystanie ze sklepu. Zgodnie z dyrektywą dotyczącą prywatności w sieci, musimy zapytać o Twoją zgodę na zapisywanie plików cookies. Dowiedz się więcej.
Programmable Data Terminal FAT810
The FAT810 is a compact, programmable data collection terminal that communicates with a host PC via TCP / IP via Ethernet.
The controls include: an alphanumeric LCD display (16 characters x 2 lines), a 20-key programmable keyboard and a card reader (magnetic, barcode cards or RFID cards).
When the FAT810 is connected to an Ethernet network, it functions as a TCP / IP terminal. The server can send commands and messages for display on the terminal display via Ethernet. The user can enter data from the keyboard or the built-in reader for subsequent transfer to the server.
The FAT810 is designed based on the powerful Tibbo EM-1000 controller, which can be programmed in the BASIC language.
The developer environment " TIDE" - has a very friendly user interface that does not require you to special programming skills.
- Built-in Basic programming function
- Keys: 20 programmable, mechanical (manufactured by Cherry)
- Built-in alphanumeric LCD display up to 32 characters (16 characters in 2 lines)
- Built-in card reader (magnetic, barcode, RFID cards)
- 4 inputs / outputs for connecting external devices
- Feedback tone
- Ability to work as a serial printer port
- Interface: Ethernet, RS-232
- Ability to work in buffer or non-buffer mode
- Removable transparent caps of buttons for installation of labels with designation of keys
- Can be mounted on a wall or mounted on a table
- Supports multiple languages
- The ability to display the input information on the integrated display
- The ability to display messages on the integrated display
- The ability to enter the character "*" (asterisk) from the keyboard or enter numbers when typing passwords
- LCD display: 16 characters in 2 lines
- Built-in reader speed: 7.62 ~ 127 cm / s
- Standards and types of readers available: TK2-ABA, Barcode, RFID 125kHz Mifare, ISO14443A, 13.56MHz FeLiCa, NFC, ISO18092 13.56MHz.
- Power supply: 9 Volts (only from external 220V power adapter)
- Operating temperature range: +5 ~ 55
- Dimensions: 105 x 185 x 55
- Weight: ~ 425 gr.
Inpost courier service
Est. 2-3 days
Economy International Shipping
Est. 3-7 days
|Handling Time||Usually ships within 2 business days after receipt of cleared payment.|
VAT 23% is included in products price. If you are a foreign company, please contact us about prices without VAT.
|Credit Cards processed by PayPal & Dotpay|
|Other Methods||Pay on pickup|