SKD-1 | Embedded Systems
SKD-1 is an access control system with the ability to connect to the network, based on the Tibbo EM1000 module.
Some features of the SKD-1 system:
- Can operate from 12V, 24V, 48V DC or 230 VAC, and can also use PoE.
- Supports Ethernet connection and 2 ports Wiegand/Clock & Data, RS232, RS485 ports.
- 16 binary inputs (on/off), pooled in 4 groups
- Five relays designed for 1A/125VAC or 2A/30VDC
- Internal events log to 10,000 entries in non-volatile memory
- RTC (real-time counter) with a backup battery