The EM1000 is a full-featured Tibbo BASIC/C-programmable IoT Module with Ethernet, as well as optional Wi-Fi* and 4G/LTE cellular** connectivity. The EM1000 has four UARTs.
The device's capabilities are further enhanced by the onboard flash memory hosting a hardened fault-tolerant file system, as well as the EEPROM and RTC. The RTC backup supercapacitor can be installed on the module ("-S" ordering option) or connected externally.
The EM1000 has 54 general-purpose I/O lines and can control an externally attached LCD, keypad, buzzer, card readers, serial devices, and other circuitry.
Device pins have the standard 2.54mm (100mil) pitch. This makes the module ideal for use not only in production devices but also for prototyping.
Module testing and evaluation can be performed with our EM1000EV kit. The EM1001 board, a close relative of the EM1000, is also a very convenient testing option.
* Requires the WA2000 Wi-Fi add-on, which can be connected externally or piggybacked on top of the EM1000 ("EM1000G" ordering code).
** Requires a standard 4G/LTE modem (i.e., Simcom's SIM7500) to be connected to a UART of the EM1000.
- Powered by Tibbo OS (TiOS).
- 10/100BaseT auto-MDIX Ethernet port (no magnetics).
- Optional Wi-Fi interface (requires the WA2000 add-on module).
- Can control a 4G/LTE modem* (such as the SIM7500).
- Four high-speed serial ports (CMOS):
- Baudrates of up to 921,600bps;
- None/even/odd/mark/space parity modes;
- 7 or 8 bits/character;
- Full-duplex mode with RTS/CTS and XON/XOFF flow control;
- Half-duplex mode with direction control;
- Encoding and decoding of Wiegand and clock/data streams.
- 54 general-purpose I/O lines; 8 lines can work as interrupts.
- Square wave output (can be used for buzzer* control).
- 4 synchronous serial ports with SPI and I2C modes.
- Supports LCD and OLED panels*.
- Supports matrix and binary output keypads*.
- RTC with dedicated backup power input; optional onboard supercap.
- 22KB SRAM for Tibbo BASIC/C variables and data.
- 1MB flash memory for TiOS, application code, and file system.
- 2048-byte EEPROM for data storage.
- Four control lines for external status LEDs:
- Two control lines for green and red main status LEDs;
- Two control lines for Ethernet "link" and "100Mb" LEDs.
- Software- and hardware-controlled PLL for selecting high or low speed.
- Reliable power-on/ brown-out reset circuit.
- Power: 230mA @ 3.3V (100Base-T mode, full speed).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38.4 x 28.4 x 5.5mm.
- Prototyping-friendly 2.54mm (100mil) pin pitch.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ +70°C.
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network.
- Tibbo BASIC/C application can be debugged through the Ethernet LAN.
- CE- and FCC-certified.
*Must be connected externally.
Stwórz nowe konto