- Fully support Asterisk/Trixbox/Elastix
- Support zaptel/Dahdi driver
- 8 dual FXO/FXS modules , each module supports 2 ports , total 16 FXO/FXS interfaces
- 16 RJ11 interfaces via expand RJ45-RJ11 converter
- 16 ports for connecting POTS lines or analog telephones
- PCI 2.2 compliant
- Suitable for SOHO PBX / VoiceMail / IVR.
- 1 x 1600P motherboard
- 8 x Dual FXO/FXS modules
- 4 x Converter ( RJ45 ->RJ11)
- 4 x Cables (RJ45)
- CD manual
The Asterisk card 1600P is a half-length PCI 2.2-compliant card that supports FXS and FXO station interfaces for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC.
-It's a PCI Card for Asterisk, TrixBox,Elastix and other Open Source Telephony projects
-The card is fully compatible with all analog Digium and other similar analog cards and modules with no changes to the drivers.
-FXO modules are used to plug existing analog telephone lines into your phone system.
With the Asterisk card X1600P, Open Source Asterisk PBX software and a standard PC, users can create a Small Office Home Office (SOHO) telephony environment which includes all the sophisticated features of a high-end PBX/Voicemail platform.
Scalable and Effective SOHO Solution, Target Applications
-Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
-Gateway Termination to Analog Telephones
-Add Inexpensive Analog Phones to Existing PBXs
-Wireless Point-to-Point Applications between Asterisk Servers
Services and Features
-Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
-PCI Half-length Slot