UHD HDMI Wireless Extender 4K 100m 2160P@60 (Transmitter and Receiver)
- Wirelessly send 4K UHD video from one HDMI source to one HDMI TV/projector
- Extends signals up to 100m
- Uncompressed audio and video at near-zero latency - ideal for gaming and streaming
- Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160P@60Hz
- Minimal interference with existing Wi-Fi devices
Wirelessly transmits uncompressed 4K HDMI signals with stereo audio up to 100m
Note: The transmission distance will vary depending on building layout, electronic interference, walls and partitions, other environmental conditions. Your actual transmission distance may be much less than the maximum distance
Supports video resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz to deliver stunning and crystal clear images 4K video with virtually zero latency perfect for game play 60GHz WirelessHD technology prevents signal interference and provides optimal reception quality Premium and durable aluminum housing provides excellent heat dissipation and ensures system stability during long hours of operation. Unique free standing design creates a sleek and stylish presence that integrates well with other A/V equipment.
|Ports||TX: HDMI IN x1, HDMI OUT x1, IR Jack x 1, Micro USB x1,
Micro USB (DC 5V) x1
RX: HDMI OUT x1, USB2.0 x1, Micro USB (DC 5V) x1
|HDMI input resolution||480P/720P/1080P/2160P@60/50/30/25/24
Supports HDR (HDR10/HDR12/Dolby Vision/HLG)
|HDMI loop output resolution||Same as input, with no latency|
|HDMI output resolution||1080P@60Hz|
|HDMI Audio format||LPCM (48/44.1KHZ 16/24bit)|
|Input/output TMDS signal||0.5~1.5Vp-p(TTL)|
|Input/output DDC signal||5Vp-p(TTL)|
|Transmission latency||Less than 120ms|
|Wireless standard||802.11 ac WiFi MIMO technology|
|Wireless Band||4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5GHz ISM Band)|
|Antenna type||External dual 5dBi gain antenna|
|Transmit Output Power||802.11ac /MCS9 : 12dBm ± 2 dB（IPEX）|
|Transmission distance||≤100m (in open space)|
|IR Carrier frequency||20~60KHz|
|Accessories||Transmitter x1, Receiverx1, Manualx1, Power Adaptorx2, Micro USB-USB cable x2, IR Transmitter cable x1|
1, Power on both TX and RX, TX and RX will automatically start pairing, no configuration.
2, The color of TX's status LED changes to blue after successful pairing. Paired devices will no longer be connected to other devices.
3, If you want to clear the pairing, please press the reset button of TX for more than 5 seconds. When the color of TX's status LED changes to red, Indicates that the pairing information has been cleared. The reset button is embedded in the IR OUT jack, you need a long and thin rod (e.g. toothpicks) inserted into the jack to operate it. After reset, TX will search for RX again for pairing.
How to control the device by using remote control
1. Using the infrared transmission function of this product, you can remote control the source devices and other peripherals that can be controlled by infrared (e.g. air conditioner).
2. Connect the IR Transmitter cable to the IR OUT jack of TX, and aim the IR probe in front of the IR sensor of the video source. (Please find the correct position of IR sensor of the video source or the IR signal won't pass through)
3. Use the source device remote control aiming at IR receiver hole of the RX front panel to control the source device, the distance between this IR receiver hole and remote control should be within 5m.
How to control the device by using mouse/keyboard
1. Connect the Device Port of TX to PC/ Android TV Box by using a Micro USB-USB Type A Cable.
2. Connect the RX USB Host jack with a mouse or game controller.
3. Then you can use the mouse or game controller to control the PC/ game controller in other room.
1. Proprietary anti-interference technology to ensure stable streaming in a crowded Wi-Fi environment, support up to 6 sets of equipment running at the same time at one space.
2. TXRX will automatically select a channel with less interference to connect according to the current wireless interference situation.
3. Don't worry about the data security, this product support AES 128-bit security encryption and WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication protocol to protect data. HDCP supported to protect the content.
4. If the environment is not good, the distance could will be much shorter. At this time, please try to adjust the angle of the antenna or adjust the position of the device. Matter that needs attention: Concrete walls, Brick, Wallpaper, Metal, Bulletproof glass will shorten the signal cover range or cause big signal loss. Please try to avoid these obstacles in the transmission path.
5. When the devices can't run normally, please shorteg disstance.